1. This website provides general information about SE-GA Workplace Consulting Professional Corporation. The information on this website is general and for informational purposes only and not intended to be legal advice on any subject or issue whatsoever. You should always consult a paralegal or a lawyer for advice on your individual specific situation.
2. Contacting us does not create a paralegal-client relationship between you and any of the paralegals at SE-GA Workplace Consulting Professional Corporation . Please do not send us any confidential information until such time as a paralegal-client relationship has been established and confirmed in writing by a paralegal at SE-GA Workplace Consulting Professional Corporation. Submitting any confidential information to us before a paralegal-client relationship is established, you are doing so at your own risk and SE-GA WORKPLACE CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
3. We do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, quality, currency, or completeness of any information on our website. The information provided on this website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty or representation of any kind. The information on this website may contain errors and inaccuracies or it may not be applicable to your particular situation. SE-GA WORKPLACE CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION, its associates, or employees shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this website, or for any reliance placed upon the information obtained in this website. SE-GA WORKPLACE CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION shall not be liable in respect of any viruses or damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing or downloading of any content, materials, data, text, or images from the website.
4. The information and content of this website, including but not limited to text, data, graphics, and images, is the property of SE-GA WORKPLACE CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION or its licensors, as the case may be, and is protected by copyright laws. The content of this website, including by not limited to text, data, graphics, images, may not be downloaded, reproduced or modified in any manner without the prior written consent of SE-GA WORKPLACE CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION.
5. When you use our website, we may record information about your visit in website logs and may include one or more cookies. We analyze website logs for usage statistics and to improve the value of the content on our website. Website logs are not personally identifiable and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that browse our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer to identify your browser and may customize your web experience and may speed up website loading times. You can set and adjust your browser privacy and cookie settings, but if your block all cookies, some features of many websites may not function properly.
6. Our website may contain links to third-party websites and are provided solely for the convenience of our website visitors. We are not responsible or liable for any viewing, access or use by you for the contents of any linked website or any changes or updates to such websites. We make no representation, warranty or endorsement whatsoever regarding any website linked to our website.
7. SE-GA WORKPLACE CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION does not sell, rent, trade or lease any personal information collected on our website, including contact forms. If you provide any personal information to us through this website, you agree that it may be disclosed to others for the purpose of responding to your request and providing you with information, which may include agents, website vendors and contractors who may use it on our behalf or who may have access to it through their relationship with us. Your personal information may be disclosed as required by law or in a matter of public safety or if needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example if our firm is acquired by another firm). If we are unable to assist you with your issue and we know of another unaffiliated lawyer or paralegal or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share the information you provided us with that lawyer or paralegal or firm.
8. We take certain security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no website is completely secure from unauthorized access and we cannot guarantee that our website will always be completely secure from unauthorized access.
9. This Website originates in Canada and is governed by laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada.
10. If any portion of this Disclaimer is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Effective September 25, 2018
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Thank you to #HRPAGV for hosting our #WSIB training session on the #RateFramework program! 25 companies attended. This is our 20th presentation to an association or group this year, DM to have this presentation for your group or company.
#WSIB The new Experience Rating Program will be much easier for employers but its contans substantial downside risk. Your company needs to understand the 6 year and the 11 year rule! Plus how cost allocation is different.
This session is made available to associations and can be customized to your company twitter.com/HRPA_GV/…
We were so happy to have been asked by Northbridge to host these sessions for their clients. Ask how we can educate your business about the Rate Framework model twitter.com/northbri…
Thank you to #Northbridge Insurance for hosting my WSIB training session today. The session was a #NEER refresher, and an introduction to the #Framework model. It was very timely as the #WSIB released the individualized 2020 premium rates last week.