UPDATED WSIB RATE FRAMEWORK EDUCATION WEBINAR VIA ZOOM NOVEMBER 17th
By segasteve In On October 31, 2021
November 17, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
The WSIB will be posting your 2022 Experience rating statement to your online account on or around November 12th. We anticipate you will have many questions about these statements:
- How did the Board determine my premium rate for 2022?
- What can we do to mitigate future premium rate increase / cause our premium rate to decrease?
- How are we doing against our Peer Group?
Attendees will gain a better understanding of the following:
- 2022’s experience rating statements (confirmed by the WSIB to be released November 12th)
- A live simulation of the impact of cost relief to your premium rates
- Discussion of Mental Health claims
- Premium Rate management starting with January 2021 documents/ restarting with January 2020 statements
Venue: Zoom Virtual Seminar
This is an online event hosted through Zoom